No subject

Michael Corbett preterosso at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 18 05:18:08 PDT 2002

I have become aware of an excellent project called Knoppix.  It is an
entire linux system and software bootable from a single CD.  It doesn't
work on a ppc, however.  I would like to create such a thing for
Macintosh.  I see LFS as a possible way of doing this.  I am a neophyte
to 'nix, mainly through OSX.  I know that there are substantial
differences the way that OSX and Linux are set up as far as
directories.  Am I getting in over my head to take this project on?

michael

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org