Optimizaton hack

Richard Jenniss RichardJenniss at TelusPlanet.net
Sun Aug 18 03:04:55 PDT 2002

Heh, itwas early in the monring when I sent that.
Only machine I have thats portable is that old 380D laptop.
(p150 80MB ram, heh, 800x600 16bit colour!)
(It's going to be LFS'd. J_Man on #LFS I have to thank!)

I was building an LFS system and was hacking make files,
using PuTTY to my main machine... then I was thinking...
why am I hacking make files to add optimizations...
This new way is soo much easier (:
heh.

Hope some one found the idea of some value.

Best regards,
Richard