your mail

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 08:44:31 PDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 03:51:54PM +0300, Stelian Iancu wrote:
> You can also post that list of sites here, on the newsgroup. I bet there
> are some others who will appreciate that (me for instance)

It's a rather big html file so I was waiting to see if anyone else
asked. So here it comes. BTW, it isn't even close to all inclusive or
even in any order. It's just the ones I perused rather regularly when
starting with linux.

--
Archaic

--
A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from
you.

- Ramsey Clark