My Last post before I start Over.

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 08:58:12 PDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 03:55:52PM -0400, Jerry Hoover wrote:
> #3 How do I tell if my symlinks are pointing to the executable
> scripts in /etc/rc.d/init.d ?

[3 archaic 10:57am ~ ] ls -l
total 20k
-rw-r--r--    1 archaic  localusr        0 Aug 19 10:57 real_file
lrwxrwxrwx    1 archaic  localusr        9 Aug 19 10:57 symlink ->
real_file

[3 archaic 10:57am ~ ]

--
Archaic

--
The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood.  The
person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to

- Andrew Ford

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org