Mouse and keyboard locking up

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 12:51:01 PDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 07:33:27PM +0200, Chris Schwemmer wrote:
> -m3dnow. Now I noticed that when gpm OR X are running and I press
> numlock the mouse locks up, i.e. it no longer works. If I restart either

That is a gpm problem. I haven't been able to solve it and I've had the
problem for a while. The maintainer and the original creator of gpm
couldn't help. The new codebase for gpm is very problematic. The
only fix on one of my machines was to steal the gpm binary from the
host. :( Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix the code myself or I
would.

--
Archaic

--
Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists
precisely in this; that he does good not because he is forced to do so,

- Mikhail Bakunin

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org