Mouse and keyboard locking up

Chris Schwemmer chris.schwemmer at t-online.de
Mon Aug 19 12:38:52 PDT 2002

> Post the mouse section of your XF86Config and also name, model number,
> everything about your mouse.

XF86Config
-----------
Identifier "Mouse0"
Driver "mouse"
Option "Protocol" "PS/2"
Option "Device" "/dev/mouse" (symlink to /dev/psaux)

This is the same setting I used with Mandrake before and that Knoppix
auto-detects (and that works there...)

mouse data
Logitech M-S48 OEM mouse, three buttons, one wheel (=third button).

> I've had that problem as well. That was fixed by putting in IMPS/2
> instead of imps/2 or ps/2 or any other variation.

I'll try setting IMPS/2 again, though I already tried it, but I can't
remember whether I set imps/2 or IMPS/2...

Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org