Mouse and keyboard locking up

Chris Schwemmer chris.schwemmer at t-online.de
Mon Aug 19 13:21:57 PDT 2002

Doghater wrote:
> Does it still lock up even when you are at the console?
> In my case, I had a hardware problem...

If am in X and press numlock (resulting in mouse lockup), switch to a
console and return to X, the keyboard locks up. If I am only at the
console and have gpm running, the mouse stops working after pressing
numlock, keyboard locks up after restarting gpm. I didn't try pressing
numlock while at a console and having X running, but if it was a
hardware problem, why would it work in another Linux?

Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org