Mozilla Compile Probs.

Alan Lord lord_alan at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 03:43:55 PDT 2002

Ignore my last post. (It was sent prematurely)

I found out what the problem was. I need to build the expat lib and have
expat.h installed.

In the source, the file
..../mozzila/other-licenses/Xft/fontconfig/src/fcxml.c has an include for
expat.h. Presumably there is a bug in the configure script (Perhaps this is
to do with the Autoconf 2.5x v 2.13 debate?) which doesn't build expat
(which is in the mozzila source tree) first.

Anyhow,

Thanks anyway and ignore me...

Al

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org