Mozilla Compile Probs.

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Wed Aug 21 04:01:05 PDT 2002

Alan Lord wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm having a little trouble building Mozilla with --enable-xft (When I
> disable xft it builds but segfaults!). In the hint the author mentions
> that there can be problems building Xft with older versions of X. I
> wonder what those problems are? I'm using GCC3.2 BTW.

Can you be a bit more specific? I tried using --enable-xft a few weeks
ago, but it failed on the configure stage. I don't recall the exact
complaint, but the gist of it was that something was missing (similar to
that produced when trying --enable-xft without the
MOZ_INTERNAL_LIBART_LGPL variable set).

Is that what you're getting?

Simon.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org