Checking the list

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Thu Aug 22 07:02:03 PDT 2002

On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 08:50:01AM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I have not received any mail fom this list in two days.  I'm checking to
> see if it still works.

I didn't have quite that much trouble, but I was getting it in massive
doses only 2 or 3 times a day the last 2 days. My isp's mail server is
crap and it looses stuff in the caching process. Maybe you should call
for any known (or report new) problems to them? Just a hunch. :(

--
Archaic

--
"The power to tax involves the power to destroy;...the power to destroy
may defeat and render useless the power to create...."

- Chief Justice John Marshall, 1819.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org