DiskOnChip

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Thu Aug 22 21:57:51 PDT 2002

On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 11:08:54PM -0400, David Ondzes wrote:
> Anyone get DiskOnChip support working on LFS ? I was unable to find any reference to M-SYS DiskOnChip with the search tool
> on the LFS website.
>
> BTW - I am new to LFS, in fact I am still building my basic system. Sorry if I posted to the wrong mailing list.

It's rather hard to post on the wrong list when you cross-post. Simple
low down. If it's something you're doing by the book, it's lfs-support.

--
Archaic

--
When all government ...in little as in great things... shall be drawn to
Washington as the center of all power; it will render powerless the

- Thomas Jefferson, 1821

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org