Problem with Docbook installation

Spandan Bhatt spandan_bhatt at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 22:15:32 PDT 2002

I forgot to mention that I couldnt find any catalog
that had any entry of Davenport.
the setup for docbook dtd is just so confusing that
most of the time I cant even understand which gz file
is the doc talking about. can anyone pinpoint with url
which setup file to download and where to expand it?
Also the INSTALL file in cvs talks about the path to
/usr/share/dsssl/openjade but dont say what package to
expand there!!!!!!
Spundun