DiskOnChip

Richard Lightman richard at nezumi.plus.com
Fri Aug 23 01:12:03 PDT 2002

* Archaic <archaic at comcast.net> [2002-08-23 07:28]:
> On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 11:08:54PM -0400, David Ondzes wrote:
> > Anyone get DiskOnChip support working on LFS ? I was unable to find any reference to M-SYS DiskOnChip with the search tool
> > on the LFS website.

I have naver had one of these to play with, but you can start with the
kernel documentation in make menuconfig:

Memory Technology Devices (MTD)  --->
   <*> Memory Technology Device (MTD) support
   Self-contained MTD device drivers  --->
      < >   M-Systems Disk-On-Chip 1000 (NEW)
      < >   M-Systems Disk-On-Chip 2000 and Millennium (NEW)
      < >   M-Systems Disk-On-Chip Millennium-only alternative driver (see help) (NEW)

> It's rather hard to post on the wrong list when you cross-post.

I thought it was is was certain you would post on the wrong list if
you cross-post.

Richard
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org