Problem with Docbook installation

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Fri Aug 23 04:51:51 PDT 2002

On Friday 23 August 2002 07:09, Spandan Bhatt wrote:
> PS:(I had to create a link
> /usr/local/bin/jade->/usr/local/bin/openjade)

Install it in /usr. Allmost every package (including LFS/BLFS CVS xml
files) hardcode that location like this:
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
                        "/usr/share/docbook/docbookx.dtd" [

So you'd have to replace that reference with the proper location (or
symlink). It's only in index.xml so it could be taken care of by a
script (I do it that way).
I've attached the location of all files which are installed by openjade
and the DTD's on my machine. You should have something similar if you
installed in /usr/local.

--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans