try 2 indepth APM

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Sat Aug 24 16:46:38 PDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 04:27:33PM -0700, Alan Womack wrote:
>  >>  > I have screen blanking and screen turnoff working at the console, but
>  >>  power off and restart have no effect at this time.

Read the help section in menuconfig for CONFIG_APM_REAL_MODE_POWER_OFF.
Maybe that will fix your problem. CONFIG_APM_REAL_MODE_POWER_OFF. Maybe
that will fix your problem. CONFIG_APM_REAL_MODE_POWER_OFF. Maybe that

--
Archaic

--
The people cannot delegate to government the power to do anything which
would be unlawful for them to do themselves.

- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org