try 2 indepth APM

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Sat Aug 24 18:06:12 PDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 06:46:38PM -0500, Archaic wrote:
> Read the help section in menuconfig for CONFIG_APM_REAL_MODE_POWER_OFF.
> Maybe that will fix your problem. CONFIG_APM_REAL_MODE_POWER_OFF. Maybe
> that will fix your problem. CONFIG_APM_REAL_MODE_POWER_OFF. Maybe that
> will fix your problem. CONFIG_APM_REAL_MODE_POWER_OFF. Maybe that will
> fix your problem.

Hmmm, that's weird. That's the first time I ever tried to run mutt
through ssh. I guess it's not without it's little problems. :)

--
Archaic

--
The people cannot delegate to government the power to do anything which
would be unlawful for them to do themselves.

- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org