Mozilla and Flash

Joe Morris heartboy at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 26 03:50:26 PDT 2002

On Sun, 25 Aug 2002 14:41:30 -0500
Larry Lawrence <larry at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

LL> Try this:
LL> http://www.geocities.com/tush/lfs/mozilla-gcc2-compat-abi.patch.gz

LL> There are two versions of the hint.  The origional includes a description of
LL> libmem++.c, which can be compiled and installed and the current one seems
LL> to rely on this patch.  I'm betting either one works.

LL> Larry

Hey, it works! Thanks! Now here is another problem, when I go to runescape.com and click to play any of the games, I get:
INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: Exec of "java_vm" failed: 2
<
System error?:: No such file or directory

I've got my JAVA_HOME set to /opt/java/j2sdk-1.4.0 (I compiled it from scratch). What do you recommend I do? Has anybody seen this before? This causes Mozilla to freeze. Thanks!
Joe
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org