Fetchmail and ip-up

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Tue Aug 27 05:28:47 PDT 2002

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Rob 'Feztaa' Park wrote:

> Alas! Richard Lightman spake thus:
> >     su daniel -c fetchmail -v -d 60
>
> I guarantee this does not work. RTFM people!

Eh-hm! I *believe* it is the responsibility of the user (questioner) to
RTFM, not the responders, unless we feel like it! I feel perfectly
comfortable just providing "pointers" to parts of the solution and have no
compunction to do the user's reading for him. :-)

That said, when I have time and feel like it, I will use man to try to
give a more complete response.

> <snip>

> --
> Rob 'Feztaa' Park