GPM support in NCurses

Jeremy Utley jutley3 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 27 12:49:59 PDT 2002

With Links and GPM support, in my experience, holding down shift while selecting works.  But, I've never recompiled ncurses with the GPM support either, so I don't know if that's what's screwing up.

Links, when compiled with GPM installed, will act like a GUI browser on mouse clicks - hence use of the shift key to actually select text....

Just my .02

Jeremy