Mozilla Troubles

Tushar Teredesai tush at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 08:41:13 PDT 2002

Kevan Shea wrote:

>Sorry I didn't have a chance to get to this yesterday.  I'm gonna upgrade to GCC 3.1.1 and try a recompile.
>
>And for what it's worth libstdc++-libc6-1.1.so.2 is a symlink to libstdc++.so.4.0.0 which is executable.

libstdc++-libc6-1.1.so.2 is a gcc-2.95.3 lib and libstdc++.so.4.0.0 is a
gcc-3.1 library and they are not compatible, so linking won't solve
anything.

I will add the gcc2 lib description to the mozilla hint for someone
installing precompiled mozilla. I never expected a LFSer would go that
route:)

--
Tushar Teredesai
LFS ID: 1377