getting my system to speak UTC time instead of local time

Steven Stimpson steven2 at gwi.net
Fri Aug 30 09:39:06 PDT 2002

Archaic wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 02:05:57PM +0000, Steven Stimpson wrote:
>> the proper key server to connect to to get work units. anybody know of a
>> way to get my blfs to speak UTS time?
>> thanks
>
> Read the time hint. It's all explained.
>
> HTH :)

well i followed the hint exactly but my system it still saying localtime
followed by utc. like right now its 16:35 UTC when it should be 5 hours
off. i think the hint might be too  old for my lfs i did the lfs 3.3 and a
lot of the directories and scripts mentioned in the hint did not exist on
my system....
soooo anyone out there know how to get a lfs 3.3 system to speak UTC time?
thanks
Steven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org