Idea For Build Help

Erik Vaughn kicker0429 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 05:11:06 PDT 2002

Does anyone know of a website that lists common build
errors and solutions?  For example, if someone
received the following error: "/usr/sbin/ld: cannot
find -lfl" (compile aborts) the site would tell you:
"It can't find libfl.a. You need to install the flex
package."  If so, would you please e-mail me.  If such
a site does not exist, would anyone be interested in
making one?  I would be happy to host it if you do not
have access to a web server.  Hopefully such a site
would reduce the amount of e-mail on this mailing list
since people could find solutions to the most common
errors and only request help if the problem is rare.