nfs filesystems

marc brady mandrakeexpert at expressindustrial.com.au
Fri May 3 01:37:30 PDT 2002

yes but a lot of scripts like samba,nfs,and portmap to name a few

look for a daemon entry in the /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions script so there
sript will start however there is no entry for daemons in the functions
script

hence there script will not start

action

is missing as well

alot of other scripts need it as well but it truely is not needed so i
commented them out in the startup scripts for whatever software is trying to
find the action entry

marc