weird kde problem

Declan Moriarty tech.genius at ntlworld.ie
Mon May 6 01:27:49 PDT 2002

Don't mind it - KDE thinks it owns your pc now ;-). It does seem to be having
trouble with konqueror's cache. Check it's not pointing at a non existent
directory. There'll be a setting somewhere 27 menus deep, and probably under
an 'Advanced' tab.

echo $KURL in a console under X might be revealing...

--
	Regards,

	Declan Moriarty

Applied Researches - Ireland's Foremost Electronic Hardware Genius

	A Slightly Serious(TM) Company

Experience is like a comb,
that Life gives you - AFTER all your hair has fallen out!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org