xterm

Sam Halliday sam at neutrino.phy.uct.ac.za
Tue May 14 16:14:48 PDT 2002

> It appears as though you have to pass each one individually, so you'll have
> to do (tested and works OK on my system):
thanks very much!! i meant to say the cursor keys, works with the flag -sp,
but i guess what i really needed to know was how to pass these classes on the
command line.... and also, dont you think that its a bit silly that all the
useful commands are the ones listed 'for compatibility with older versions,
soon to be removed'... how are we supposed to pass things to xterm in the
future in that case?

thanks very much!
Sam
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org