Tester wanted for cable modem setup script

marc brady mandrakeexpert at expressindustrial.com.au
Sun May 19 21:01:20 PDT 2002

Hello I am working on a cable modem set up program

unfortunately I do not have a cable modem and was wanting someone the has one
to use this script on there machine to try to set up there cable modem with
it

It sets up my lan connection right which is about the same thing but I want to
test it for cable modem setup you must have the package

dhcpcd intalled on your machine

marc

let me know
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org