Xfree 86 and xf86PciInfo.h

Tan Siong Hua stsh at nospam.pd.jaring.my
Thu Jan 2 08:01:34 PST 2003

I just upgraded my computer, and my display card changed from TNT2(I
installed the nVidia driver) to SiS 650, when I try to run XFree86 -
configure it gives me the following error:

Fatal server error:

XFree86 has found a valid card configuration.
Unfortunately the appropriate data has not been added to xf86PciInfo.h.
Please forward 'scanpci -v' output to XFree86 support team.

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages.
This can be found in the log file "/var/log/XFree86.0.log".
Please report problems to xfree86 at xfree86.org.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org