Docbook declaration problem - half solved

Todd Pytel tppytel at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 14 00:01:12 PST 2003

OK, got it. I was following the Docbook/Openjade HOWTO and doing

openjade -t sgml -d /path/to/stylesheet foo.sgml

Which doesn't work unless I explicitly state the declaration, like

openjade -t sgml -d /path/to/stylesheet /path/to/docbook/declaration
foo.sgml

Presumably, the newer way of setting up the toolchain in the hint and
BLFS changes something about how declarations are found, compared to the
older method in the HOWTO. Is there some way to handle this gracefully
with a catalog hack, or is this just the price of the new catalog
structure?

--Todd