XFREE86 4.2.0 to DAN

Rob Park eocnex at hnyoregn.pn
Mon Jan 27 20:17:11 PST 2003

Alas! P.B.Prabhuram spake thus:
> IF YOU DONT KNOW THE ANSWER , PLEASE  _ _ _ _ UP. I
> belive i have a lot of kind people who can help me in
> this list.

I do not believe that a 27k email is a good thing to send to a mailing
list, and I do not believe that telling people to shut up makes it any
better.

You should've uploaded the log to a website, and posted a URL to it, or
you should have simply snipped it down to just the relevant stuff.

--
Rob Park
http://www.ualberta.ca/~rbpark