mkinitrd

Rodrigo Lopes rodvlopes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 21:06:04 PDT 2005

I have tried many times to install bootsplash on my LFS 6.1 but no sucess
yet. I have had followed step-by-step the tutorial from the LFS Hints
Project.

The bootsplah software comes with a tool to build a initdrd for it. Does it
help you ?

Has anyone got sucess on installing bootsplah on your LFS ? Could help me ?
Where can I find a good tutorial ?

Thank you.