lfs installation cd

Eric Qi eq0625 at 163.com
Tue Aug 9 18:20:46 PDT 2005

Jahangir Ch. wrote:

>hello everyone,
>we have developed our lfs[5.1.1] on our one system.
>but now we want to build a cd that will used this
>insatalation to install this lfs on other systems. how
>we can process ??

I need this kind of help too. It has nothing to do with
LFS versions. even with LFS 6.0, I have no idea how
to clone my LFS installation to other computers with
same or different hardwares. I mean I need an
installation CD, just like fedora or debian CDs.
does Jahangir Ch. think so?

BTW, may be there are many discussions on this
topic in other forums.

best wishes
Eric Qi