evolution compile problems

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 11 13:07:42 PDT 2005

Simon Geard wrote:

> Since most of us don't speak German, do you mind translating the lines
> above into English?

I'll give it my best shot (though my German is very rusty, and my
techincal German is non-existent).  Thankfully if you're familiar with
the basics of German and common GCC errors it becomes almost trivial:

killev.c:52: error: `KILL_PROCESS_CMD' undeclared (first use in this
function)
killev.c:52: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
killev.c:52: error: for each function it appears in.)
killev.c:52: error: parse error before string constant
killev.c:78: error: parse error before string constant

Regards,

Matt.