Firefox error to install

David Fix evjezzb02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Aug 15 11:02:38 PDT 2005

> Hope that helps.  I always went into the debugger thinking I
> was going
> to get my problems figured out.  But then reality set in that I don't
> know programming and I was just guessing at what all the odd
> calls were
> trying to do.

Heheheh.  :)  I've been programming (C/C++) for about 9 years now, so I'm
pretty much up to snuff on it.  :P  At least that's what I think.  ;)  But
thanks for the advice there on how to get it debugged...  Luckily, someone
told me that my fonts were probably fubared, and that's indeed what it was.
:)

	Dave