Xorg fails to compile for x86_64

Doug Ronne vextorspace at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:46:46 PDT 2005

I used the SVN lfs-cross multilib book to build my LFS.  It boots
fine, though I had to use a different distro's grub to get it to boot.
 Emacs works, all the tools seem to work.  But when I try to compile
xorg it fails, and when I look at the log it failed when running
mkfontscale (export/bin/mkfontscale in the xcbuild directory -
actually a link to programs/mkfontscale/mkfontscale).  Sure enough,
when I run this program it segfaults.  Has anyone build Xorg on an
athlon64?

-Doug