courier in blfs 6.1

Daryn Neadow dneadow at appliedsystems.ca
Mon Aug 22 13:45:41 PDT 2005

Does anyone know what happened to Courier in the mail server software chp 22
for BLFS 6.1 and current SVN version?  The last SVN version I was working
from was svn-20050728.  I checked the change log to see if it was removed
but haven't been able to find anything.

I was a die hard postfix/qpopper user however the recent need for imap made
me switch to courier. I'm curious if it was removed for security reasons
etc, since I'll be running in a production environment?

Thanks