there is not gmplayer

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Tue Aug 23 03:13:36 PDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 20:17 -0300, mlij at globo.com wrote:
> ./configure --prefix=/usr --confdir=/etc/mplayer \
>     --enable-largefiles && --with-codecsdir=/usr/lib/mplayer/codecs && --enable-gui
> && --enable-shared-pp && --disable-fastmemcpy && --enable-menu

I'm guessing the above produces a lot of errors to the effect of
"--enable-shared-pp: command not found" ? Those double ampersands are
splitting what should be one long command into one that ends after
'--enable-largefiles' and then attempts to run the rest of the options
as separate commands.

All of the part I've quoted need to be either on one line, or on lines
separated with backslash characters (as with the first line). All the &&
bits need to be removed.

Simon.