No sound lessons

Mike Hernandez sequethin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:30:41 PDT 2005

On 8/24/05, randhir phagura <rsphagura at hotmail.com> wrote:

> It was nice to see so many fellow-users of the List felt concerned about
> this subject. Shows how active this List is.
>
> This started with me. I owe an explanation.

Welcome to the community :) You're a newbie, get used to it. I mean
that in a really good way, so don't misunderstand. Being in your
position means you took a first step on a long road... or maybe not a
road.. maybe it's a swim... in an ocean? This is a support list so
I'll keep this brief, but just remember you aren't alone; there are
many people at your level :) It's always a good thing to remember what
you've learned and use it help someone else (maybe in #lfs-support?).

Lastly, if you enjoy starting conversations, lfs-chat has been quiet
lately, and nothing is off topic! ;)

Mike