Transfig.3.2.4 compile errors

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Thu Aug 25 11:00:15 PDT 2005

> Declan Moriarty wrote these words on 08/25/05 11:50 CST:
> > I am in trouble with transfig.3.2.4 building in LFS-5.0,
>
> Here is a patch I use. Note that it makes changes assuming the
> installation is in the /usr prefix. I also looked at my build script
> and note that I hand-copy the files (not sure why I did it that
> way, but that is what my build script does) for the installation.
> Anyway, I don't have any trouble compiling. Here's the patch:
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~randy/transfig-3.2.4-build_fixes-1.patch

Thanks Randy - that patch rocks. No complaints, no bellyaching from
patch, no errors.

Using Uli's instructions in the ~/PREVIOUS_FORMAT/xfig hint and your
patch as well, that goes fine. Thanks, because I actually need the darn
thing - I've got to draw a pretty Analogue clock tomorrow with xfig

--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.