NOW XFIG Errors

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Fri Aug 26 08:01:52 PDT 2005

Further to that, xfig is seriously awol, or mebbe the Widgets

The widgets compiled from the xc/lib/Xaw3d/README.XAW3D without
incident.

I don't think I have latex, and it seems to be wedded into this also.
Some functions just plain don't work. the File/open only lets me choose
figs. I can't import a jpg, although I have libjpeg or gif, although I
have libgif

I'm unable to locate a repository of fig files beyond the libraries. I
can get plenty of schematics in fig format, but I needed to draw.

I'm just glad I actually paid for Paintshop Pro all those years ago...
--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.