X.org executable not produced

randhir phagura rsphagura at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 18:20:04 PDT 2005

Hi,

David Ciecierski wrote on Thu, 25 Aug 2005

>But now... compilation does not produce the Xorg executable. I have no idea
>why. Below is my host.def - can you please have a look and suggest what
>could have gone wrong? Thanks in advance!

It is best to follow the host.def given in the Book. You may modify that to
suit your requiremnets of drivers etc. It works fine.

But you have included some extra 'defines' which I cannot say about.

Best of luck.

Regards

Randhir Phagura

Search, meet and marry from millions on
http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgibin/tracking.php?section=tagoff&siteurlsite=msn&domain=1&landing=cobrandbm.pl&creative=bm_aug05_text
link_tagoff&referredby=716324 BharatMatrimony.com
http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/