NOW XFIG

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Mon Aug 29 08:34:21 PDT 2005

> Further to that, xfig is seriously awol, or mebbe the Widgets

Further to this, xfig is definitely not perfect, but is nearly right. It
does a little of the windoze thing (freeze, but behave when you restart
it) but I ended up drawing what I wanted with it. fig2dev needs some
latex stuff. I suspect Uli had a lot of this onboard when he got to it,
and the programmers rarely know what is needed for a comile anyhow.
--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.