[OT] Sending 'clean' mail

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 11:31:13 PST 2005

On 11/18/05, Archaic <archaic at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> If you aren't adverse to buying books,
> then hands down the best doco I have ever found is "The Book of Postfix"
> by Hildebrandt and Koetter. Pricey, but is a nearly one-stop shop for
> understanding the mail protocol and mail server theory and application.

Haven't done it before, but this is a topic that is foreign enough to
me that I might just buy it.  Found one for $30.  Thanks.

> Regardless of where you turn for doco, lurking on the postfix mailing
> list is always a good decision.

Begin lurking...now.

One more Q before getting out of your hair.  Any doco suggestions for
running an IMAP server.  This is really what I want to do, I think.

Thanks again,

--
Dan