Problems with Openoffice-2.0.0

Alessandro alessandro.alocci1 at tin.it
Sat Nov 19 16:53:44 PST 2005

Hy,
thanks for the help, i'm going to fix the wrong libmawt.so lib link.
However, I run a java-1.0.5_02 version compiled from source but perhaps I
missed
something during compilation.
After you asked:

> What flavor and version of X and glibc?  Did you use the patch set in
> the BOOK?  Any additional patches?

I use xorg-6.8.2 and  Glibc-2.3.4 compiled with the instruction and patches
from a LFS-BOOK-SVN-20050322 without any additional patches.

Regarding the tls problem I have noticed this afterwards, starting soffice
from kde like non-root user:

alex at portlfs:~$ soffice
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: ../sysdeps/generic/dl-tls.c: 72:
_dl_next_tls_modid: Assertion
`result <= _rtld_local._dl_tls_max_dtv_idx' failed!

but if I do this:

alex at portlfs:~$ soffice -display 0:0

the program start without any problems!!!
So, I have only one question now: it is better to recompile OpenOffice now or
not?
Thanks, Alessandro.