Some errors in building

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Mon Nov 21 03:54:26 PST 2005

-------------------------------

>imlib(it couldn't find jpeg even if I have package libjpeg-6

If things can't find installed programs, that is your problem, not the
book. Have you included all appropiate libs in /etc/ld.so.conf & rerun
ldconfig again and again?

Have you appropiate gcc-4.x patches installed? Running this in your
source trees after patching

find -name '*.rej'

might find any patch which doesn't apply cleanly. I would also suspect
the order of your compile. BLFS is not like the LFS book - you dip in
where you want.

The first three look like gcc errors. Are you optimising dangerously?
Have you a faulty memory stick?

--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.