How to use KDM?

Andrey a_cool77 at tut.by
Thu Jul 12 22:43:18 PDT 2007

Hmm... See in share/apps/kdm/sessions same .desktop files like in GDM... May
be for KDM I can use same methods like in GDM? Just change 'Exec=start-kde'
to 'Exec=dbus-launch --exit-with-session start-kde'? Looking at hint I see
some problems... I do not know how to use sudo. And don't want read man
pages... Too lazy :(