Problem with some websites (Unknown host (SERVFAIL))...

Kevin Williams kevkim55 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 17:46:41 PDT 2007

Tijnema,

Thanks a lot for answering.

Can you do me a favor please ? Can you try to connect to these two websites I
recently tried to connect but couldn't because of the problem mentioned
earlier ?

www.kbfx.org
thepinkfloyd.co.uk
torrentsworld.org

I just wanna know if I'm the only one facing this problem. At least, we can
confirm that it is indeed a problem on their end and not something on my end.

Thanks again.

Kevin