Disk problem ?

Shawn sks at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 24 17:43:40 PDT 2007

On July 24, 2007, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
> Hi,
> Since I made my system I get errors :
>
> Mar  6 09:31:27 eco-panel kernel: hda: status timeout: status=0xd0 {
> Busy } Mar  6 09:31:27 eco-panel kernel: ide: failed opcode was:
> unknown Mar  6 09:31:27 eco-panel kernel: hda: no DRQ after issuing
> MULTWRITE Mar  6 09:31:27 eco-panel kernel: ide0: reset: success

Let me see if understand. You have installed lfs on your microdrive.
This microdrive is accessed via an ide adaptor. Your ide adaptor is
attached to a controller. Are there other devices connected to the same
controller? You can try dedicating your ide adaptor to a controller if
you have extra slots. In the past I have seen conflicts between devices
on the same controller.

Shawn