LFS/BLFS on Dell Inspiron

randhir phagura rsphagura at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 05:23:19 PST 2008

Hi,

Thanks a lot for encouraging comments received. The detailed configuration is as below:

Dell Inspiron - 1520:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor T7250 - 2 Ghz
2GB (2 X 1024MB) 667MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM
160GB SATA Hard Drive
Internal 8X DVD+/-RW Combination Drive with dual layer write capabilities
9-cell 85Whr Lithium Ion Primary Battery
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945 Dual Band 802.11a/g 54Mbps Wireless Mini Card
Integrated Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
Integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet
Dell(TM) Wireless 355 Bluetooth Module
Integrated Stereo Sound - The sound chipset is not given but I assume it will be Intel.

I shall be looking forward to further guidance.

Thanks and Regards,

Randhir Phagura