LFS/BLFS on Dell Inspiron

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jan 8 22:46:54 PST 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 13:23 +0000, randhir phagura wrote:
> Integrated Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator X3100

The driver for this card appears to be xf86-video-intel, and is
available from the same place as the rest of the X sources. It
apparently used to be called xf86-video-i810, so depending on the X
version you're installing, you might need that instead.

Also see this site:

http://www.intellinuxgraphics.org/

I can't help with any support issues, as I don't have any such hardware
- the above is just the result of a quick Google search...

Simon.