Orinoco PCMCIA Wifi Problems

john captain.deadly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 16:53:30 PST 2008

I tired to send a long email earlier today detailing my problems
with this card. That earlier email got bounced so I'll try a short
one and see if that gets through.

I basically think that my problem is that I need to install
pcmciautils and I need a resource database. Forgive my
ignorance as I'm new to building Linux From Scratch but
what exactly is a resource database. During the instillation
of LFS a Database was installed (Berkeley DB) is that the same
thing.

Has anybody used PCMCIA Utils with LFS. It's not mentioned in
BLFS book

thanks for any advice